Monday, November 03, 2008

Burghers


Well, we are officially back in Pittsburgh now. You would have thought that the weather might coporate and let us ease back into the whole cold weather thing but the day after Travis got here it snowed. That white dot above is a snow flake. More than the Florida weather however we are missing our friends and out church so much already, that is what has made this move the most difficult. We went to church twice here so far and yesterday we visited a new church and Zion said, "don't want to go to church, want to go to church Florida." When she asks about her friends I tell her that they are in Florida so I guess she figured out that our church is in Florida too. We are getting settled in and Travis starts work on Friday. Right now you can join us in praying that we rent out our condo because that is the major thing that still has to be taken care of. God's presence and care for us has been so evident throughout this whole process. To all our South Florida friends we miss you and love you more than we can express and can't wait to see you soon. Congratulations to Elsie and Andre who had a beautiful baby girl last week!

1 comment:

Girl Raised in the South said...

I consider you guys being back a huge answer to prayer to this mom's heart, and I'll be praying for that condo to rent too. Come see us!