Friday, January 11, 2008

One More Thing I Am Excited About


If you don't know about this you have to check this out. Besides my home appliances I am also very excited about this. I have always loved pictures and taking them. I especially love taking pictures of Zion now which I am sure you know if you frequent our blog but I have never had the patience for storing or organizing them. I have admired those scrapbooking moms and even tried to do it a few times when Travis and I were first married. I just can't compete with those beautiful dainty pages some people create. I would never be able to complete a whole scrapbook. This however I can do. I created a book about Zion's first year with pictures for Travis for Christmas at www.blurb.com
You can go there and make your own book. You can import photos on your own or from a photo website you use like flikr, smugmug etc... and write a story, captions or whatever you want. You can also upload your blog into a book which is what I chose to do. That way I already had all the milestones and fun stories. I just deleted the pictures and the stories that I did not want and added a few extra captions etc.. Here is the cover. I think Travis really liked it too and it was so much easier than scrapbooking the old school way. So write a book, create a photo album or whatever you can think of. It is really easy to use and they ship you the book.

No comments: