Thursday, January 17, 2008

NOP

Praise In Motion has now been doing Night of Praise for four years and now we also have a very active young adult choir Echoes of Praise to be involved. This year the church was beyond full. It is so amazing to see how God brings everything together. We prepare for quite some time but every year there are many things that go wrong in the weeks and days before but somehow despite our mistakes or issues that seem impossible to overcome it comes together and has surprised us every time. It is a privilege to be in ministry with these wonderful ladies and men and to be a part of a church that gives us the opportunity to actively worship our God in this way and to share something like this with our church and the community. Below you will several clips. If I could I would put the whole program but I don't think my blog would like that.

No comments: