Greetings - We finally got ourselves set up so we could leave comments since checking out Zion is a major highlight of our week :)Thanks for the continue updates!love, the boyle familyP.S. stay tuned for our blog site boylefamilylander.blogspot.com - coming soon...
Reba you look so pretty! I love that dress. Trav you look pretty swanky yourself :) And as always, Zion is the most precous thing I've ever seen. We'll see you guys in 2 months! Love you.
Zion is a beautiful baby and let's be honest, there are some not beautiful babies out there. Good work guys, let's get going on number 2 now. Perhaps you haven't studied enough on supply and demand. Zion is way cute, I demand a second.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Greetings -
We finally got ourselves set up so we could leave comments since checking out Zion is a major highlight of our week :)
Thanks for the continue updates!
love, the boyle family
P.S. stay tuned for our blog site boylefamilylander.blogspot.com - coming soon...
Reba you look so pretty! I love that dress. Trav you look pretty swanky yourself :) And as always, Zion is the most precous thing I've ever seen. We'll see you guys in 2 months! Love you.
Zion is a beautiful baby and let's be honest, there are some not beautiful babies out there.
Good work guys, let's get going on number 2 now. Perhaps you haven't studied enough on supply and demand. Zion is way cute, I demand a second.
Post a Comment