Tuesday, March 27, 2007

A Day In the Life of Zi!


Good Morning??? She often looks at me with this look that asks why we are getting up when it is still dark outside.
"Okay I see a little sun."
Diaper Time.
"This is what I want to wear."

"Ready!"
Waiting for Mom!
"What up G!"
"Geez you take forever!"


"I guess I'll entertain myself. Hello cute hand."
"Hello cute foot."
"Good morning Dad! Bye Dad!"
Ready to Roll!
Nothing like Miami traffic to start out the day. A small picture of "Zion's" daily commute to the job.


Arriving at Miss Elsie's house. Zion's friend Chloe.
Zion's friend Tuffy. Because of Elsie and her cute little doggies I think Zion is going to want a dog of her own. She is very entertained by them when they run around and I think they seem to like her, too.
Zion's best friend Elsie! Elsie takes such great care of Zion everyday. She gets royal treatment. When I pick her up she is always all clean, smelling fresh of lotion, and smiley. Elsie keeps her entertained and fed. which is not so easy especially considering how much she is eating lately.
We should have a picture of Elsie's husband Andre, too, because Zion also likes hanging out with him when he is home from work. I am sure he has sacrificed some good sleep because of Zion and she really likes to smile at him it seems. We are so thankful for them and their willingness to help us with Zion.
Hanging out with her buddies at church during Praise In Motion practice after work. Can you tell she thinks she is a big kid?
Sweet Sleep after a long day!





2 comments:

Ooyman Family said...

Oh my gosh, what a cute summary of Zion's day- I LOVE IT!!!! We went to Tampa last weekend, the weekend before that we had family visiting-I keep looking at the calendar and how full it is, but we want to get together very much. Just want to squeeze Zion's cheeks. Would love to go to Hollywood's Young Circle. If you are free this Saturday let us know (with Easter weekend, you may be busy, so we can reschedule). Next weekend is good too. . .Send me an email to amyzinda@hotmail.com (much as I love the blog, maybe everyone doesn't want to read my blah blah blahing. . .;) Morning time, must be the coffee. Zion looks sooooo cute, can't wait to see her (and you of course) again. Rosy says, "I want to see my pal Zion,so make it quick". Bye Schenk Family! ;)

Cindy Salentine said...

Hey Reba! I'm jealous of Elsie! I would love to watch Zion for you! Maybe we should move to Florida just for that. :) Heh heh... Anyways, I saw Doug at Moody last Wednesday! I was meeting my sister Heidi from NY along with a few other members of my family and there he was in the ASC. It was crazy. I hope all is well with ya'll!