Her outfit she got for Christmas size 6 months!
First fish face.
So since everyone says she looks like Travis at least she looks like me when she is sleeping.
No comment needed shes just cute.
Smiley!Zion is growing up. I now call her muffin because I think it suits her personality. Shes growing tons and smiling more and more. She can hold her head up really well and likes to sit with us like this on the couch as if she were a grown up. She has learned how to scream. Sometimes she does it for fun to hear herself I think and sometimes because she is mad. She can grab things now whether its my hair or necklace or her two favorite toys her keys from Nana or her little pat the bunny from my mom and dad. She laughed for the first time last week one morning and did it again the other day and I got it on video that time. She really likes to be entertained and she lets me know whenever she gets bored. She is a drooling fool blowing all kinds of bubbles. She will sleep nine hours now at night when she feels like it but there is still nights when she will only sleep four hours at a time. We can't complain though about that. She is just so pleasent and patient. She is only really fussy in the evenings and Travis is really good at dealing with her then. They have talks and she looks at him like she really knows what he is saying. I am in the process of looking for a job and I have a second interview for one I am interested in on Monday. I am not looking forward to leaving Zion although I am sure I will miss her more than she will miss me. We found a daycare today which was not bad as afar as daycares go. They have video cameras in the room and you can check on your baby any time on the internet which makes me feel a little bit better. I can't believe how fast she is growing.
No comments:
Post a Comment