

So many have said that Zion and Norah look alike! So play a fun game and guess who is who. The two pictures above are one sweet girl and the two pictures below are the other. Which is which? We can tell but of course we know and they are ours. (-: Make your guess and leave it in the comments!
7 comments:
The top two are Zion and the bottom two are Norah. They do look alike. But when i was there, only 1 week ago, Norah's face seemed skinnier.
agreed. top two are Z. Duh.
-Tim
Z is the top and Norah the bottom! Z never had a blue pacifier!!!! :)
Thay are so cute!
I agree that the top two are Miss Z, but I must say you are lucky they aren't twins! They could play a fun game of switching on you.
that is wild!
Zion is above, Norah is below
Even the boys could tell right away. They look alike, but some how look like themselves. Josh loved this game. He said "let's play another game!"
Z's on top. Norah's on bottom. Right? BUT, I had to look at both of them several times! I kept scrolling back and forth. Crazy! They're both beautiful girls. :)
Post a Comment