Saturday, September 06, 2008

Children's Museum

Making paper


Afterwards with our art work. Aunt Rachel and Aunt Beth came along. Zion loves her aunts and always chases after her Aunt Rachel.
Walking off a delicious dinner in the city on our last night. She insisted on walking many blocks and he indulged.
She got to drive Mr. Rogers trolley!
These are the real puppets from the neighborhood of make believe. I was so excited. She did not really care about them.
They had a little par that was like a fun house. She loved the slide...We all went down including Travis.
At first she was not sure about the "gravity room" and she cried. It was really weird, it just is slanted but it seriously makes you feel kind of weightless and dizzy. I guess she decided she liked it and she went 3 times and when we told her we were not going again she went up and took the museum workers hand and pulled her along with her...thats the patient worker above.
Zion the artist!

Okay so maybe I was having a little too much fun at the childrens museum. But hey it was fun! They have a whole Mr. Rogers neighborhood area...I love Mr. Rogers.



Zion in X's tree house.



No comments: