Travis got home from a long day of work and studying and came to greet Zion and I as we were playing on the floor. She then decided it was time to take her first steps. It was so exciting and we both got to see it. She now wants to try walking all over all of a sudden and she keeps laughing. How delightful!
5 comments:
YEAH ZION!! How exciting, and how crazy that she and Landon both decided to start walking in the same week! We've got to get them together more often. Maybe by the end of December they will have taught each other how to recite the Pledge of Allegiance or something!
How fun! Congrats, congrats!
Love you all,
Les
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good job Zion! Your aunt is sooo proud of you. I can't wait to see you... love you
YEAH ZION!!!! she already looks like a pro!!!
KEME
go team!
Way to go Zion. I love to hear you laugh and hear the excitement in your mom and dad's voices.
Grandma and Grandpa Schenk
Post a Comment